Machine Ventures prides itself in “Transforming Ideas into Companies”.
Focused on building the future of work, it operates an on-demand services platform that enables anyone to sell their services online, manage their workforce, and create jobs. It makes it easy for consumers to access various types of services, especially during the pandemic where the traditional way of hiring services has been challenging.
Join us on a mission to create 1 million jobs!
- Responsible for the end-to-end experience of all users.
- Plan, think, and design how users will interact with the product.
- Manage, build and mentor the design team.
- Work closely together with all teams of the organization to solve their pain points.
- Perform user testing and reiterate based on the results.
- Be updated about the newest design trends and best practices.
- 5 years or more work experience with similar responsibilities.
- Experience in designing B2C and B2B products.
- Experience in leading design teams.
- Data-driven, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- Able to use graphic design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ready to roll up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, proactive, and self-driven.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying