Machine Ventures prides itself in “Transforming Ideas into Companies”.
Focused on building the future of work, it operates an on-demand services platform that enables anyone to sell their services online, manage their workforce, and create jobs. It makes it easy for consumers to access various types of services, especially during the pandemic where the traditional way of hiring services has been challenging.
Join us on a mission to create 1 million jobs!
This is a UI Designer role but with a specialization in design systems. As the Design System Lead, you are the main person that looks after the scalability of designs from a User Interface perspective, closely working with researchers, designers, and developers. Aside from the design system, you are also expected to do a lot of hands-on UI work from turning sketches and flows into mockups to support the implementation of the designs.
- Create and maintain our design system.
- Take charge of the consistency of visual experience across products while considering the context.
- Own the crafting, communicating, and maintaining of UI standards across the company.
- Coordinate with researchers and developers to ensure the impact and feasibility of proposed designs.
- Design the UI of multiple products on different platforms.
- Turn sketches and flows into not just beautiful but also delightful screens, with scalability in mind.
- Handoff detailed yet easy-to-understand high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Support developers and QA to ensure high quality in the implementation of designs.
- Perform design evaluation activities and reiterate based on the results.
- Be updated about the newest design trends and best practices, evaluate what’s applicable to our context, and share insights to the team.
Qualification and Experience
- Solid understanding of the human-centered design process.
- Experience in creating a full-blown design system from research to implementation.
- Experience in creating B2B and B2C apps in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Expertise in Figma (and working knowledge in other prototyping tools and plugins).
- Strong attention to detail, typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- A burning desire to learn and grow as a designer, coupled with openness in exchanging feedback, and a bias to turning new knowledge into practical actionable items.
- Proactive, independent working style (has initiative and self-driven)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying